! Best viewed with 1024 * 768, IE 5.5 and above !   

 

 

 

 

 

W h o ?

So 'goody-goody'! =P
She's a Malaysian. Tied up. Loves the city and lives in it. Currently looking for a Marketing job in retailing / fashion / accessories. Calls herself a "young adult" 'cos that's what being 20+ means, right? *grin* . Meet Sonia aka PhoEbe. Sonia is feeling..

WISH LIST

- Have another holiday in Australia!
- More mobile phone credits
- A trenchcoat like jacket
- My Delias's wishlist
- MY to come home
- Cushion to hug (big)
- 17" flat screened desktop

DATES
Sis bday - 26/6
Siong's bday - 11/7
Feng's bday - 29/7
Etc
*UPDATES*
Page not totally completed, the white fonts below represent soon to come links.
Listen to her..
Hear me talk!
Hear me sing? #1

GUESTBOOK
- Please sign :)


online
Glossary
- Foreign language / Slangs
- English

Read more?
11.2002 + Entries shifted here (Aug-Nov)
12.2002 . 01.2003 03.2003
04.2003 . 05.2003 . 06.2003
07.2003 . 08.2003 . 09.2003
10.2003 . 11.2003 . 12.2003
01.2004 . 02.2004 . 03.2004
04.2004 . 05.2004 . 06.2004
07.2004 . 08.2004 05.2007
06.2007 . 07.2007 . 08.2007
09.2007

Some archive links are not here because I blogged elsewhere (and didn't manage to backup those posts!) =\\

Categories - *selected posts*
Boyfriend
Domain
Guys
Music
Personal
Relationships

[?] bout website
site + credits

Wana link me?
Click here for the buttons. Sign my guestbook so that I know you linked me, and I can link u up as well. =)

My other sites - links
Quizes page
Are u bored?

Reads
[ ♦ Cookies ]
Melissa . Jayne . Leech
Jack SH . Naeem . Chih
Yee Wei . Kelvin . Xian
Rice Bunny . Thundered Cat
Bren . Shan . Yvy . Jason JP
Amy . Tulip Lucy . Joyce
Walter G . Anne W . Aunt Jo
Fox

[ ♦ Biscuits ]
Michelle . Terence
d0thax . Victor Lee

Other links
Celebration!
Shopaholics Unite!
Lissa explains it all
Type Chinese @ MDBG
Photoshop
Deviantart
Weijers
w3schools
Abortion, M'sia

Current Desktop
Rain_by_zochiketzali

Cliques

<< # BolehBlogs ? >>


Sonia @ blogchalk
This is my blogchalk:
Malaysia, Selangor, Petaling jaya, English, Chinese, Sonia, Female,
Singing, performing, organising events, catching up with frens, spending time with loved ones, learning, cycling.

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

       

 


Monday, August 02, 2004 :::  

Going out & the cheesy goodness! 

I don't go out as often already these days. Today, I went to MidValley. Hmm.. Quite many people for a Monday. Anyways, as I was about to take the bus back, I passed by a "bread store". Thought of just going in to buy something to eat. And then I saw quite a few "new creations". I was like "Hmm.. Wow.. Should I try it?" But I wasn't amazed or very impressed, nothing big. Just wanted to get something down my stomach that kinda thing, ya know.. Bought something and waited for the bus, blah blah blah..


The first thing I did when I reached home, wasn't to eat the bread. (Yes, sorry, I'm so "cheong hei" (naggy?).. My point is, I wasn't at all excited about the new taste / flavour in the bread I bought. =P). Then, I casually took the bread out of its plastic to eat it. *Wahh*.. I felt the cheesy goodness in my bread! Weee! Hahaha.. I was like "NICE!".. Haha.. I'm quite surprised that a bread can actually taste so good! See, I told you I don't go out as often to the malls already. I used to know at least what's going on, or what flavour they have, etc, especially when I'm working there. Hehe.. But now, I think I'm a bit like a "jakun" (like i've nvr seen such things). *LoL*


I'm not sure about the store Rotiboy, whether the bread there really taste so good & has many varieties, ...BUT the store that i went to was the Bread Story shop. Oh, and I ate something with "blueberry & cheese" filling. ;D


< edit >
Random pics from webshots:


what's up? ^^

grumpy toad. Oops. I mean American toad

    ::: sonia blogged @ 5:37 PM    - Return to top -