! Best viewed with 1024 * 768, IE 5.5 and above !   

 

 

 

 

 

W h o ?

So 'goody-goody'! =P
She's a Malaysian. Tied up. Loves the city and lives in it. Currently looking for a Marketing job in retailing / fashion / accessories. Calls herself a "young adult" 'cos that's what being 20+ means, right? *grin* . Meet Sonia aka PhoEbe. Sonia is feeling..

WISH LIST

- Have another holiday in Australia!
- More mobile phone credits
- A trenchcoat like jacket
- My Delias's wishlist
- MY to come home
- Cushion to hug (big)
- 17" flat screened desktop

DATES
Sis bday - 26/6
Siong's bday - 11/7
Feng's bday - 29/7
Etc
*UPDATES*
Page not totally completed, the white fonts below represent soon to come links.
Listen to her..
Hear me talk!
Hear me sing? #1

GUESTBOOK
- Please sign :)


online
Glossary
- Foreign language / Slangs
- English

Read more?
11.2002 + Entries shifted here (Aug-Nov)
12.2002 . 01.2003 03.2003
04.2003 . 05.2003 . 06.2003
07.2003 . 08.2003 . 09.2003
10.2003 . 11.2003 . 12.2003
01.2004 . 02.2004 . 03.2004
04.2004 . 05.2004 . 06.2004
07.2004 . 08.2004 05.2007
06.2007 . 07.2007 . 08.2007
09.2007

Some archive links are not here because I blogged elsewhere (and didn't manage to backup those posts!) =\\

Categories - *selected posts*
Boyfriend
Domain
Guys
Music
Personal
Relationships

[?] bout website
site + credits

Wana link me?
Click here for the buttons. Sign my guestbook so that I know you linked me, and I can link u up as well. =)

My other sites - links
Quizes page
Are u bored?

Reads
[ ♦ Cookies ]
Melissa . Jayne . Leech
Jack SH . Naeem . Chih
Yee Wei . Kelvin . Xian
Rice Bunny . Thundered Cat
Bren . Shan . Yvy . Jason JP
Amy . Tulip Lucy . Joyce
Walter G . Anne W . Aunt Jo
Fox

[ ♦ Biscuits ]
Michelle . Terence
d0thax . Victor Lee

Other links
Celebration!
Shopaholics Unite!
Lissa explains it all
Type Chinese @ MDBG
Photoshop
Deviantart
Weijers
w3schools
Abortion, M'sia

Current Desktop
Rain_by_zochiketzali

Cliques

<< # BolehBlogs ? >>


Sonia @ blogchalk
This is my blogchalk:
Malaysia, Selangor, Petaling jaya, English, Chinese, Sonia, Female,
Singing, performing, organising events, catching up with frens, spending time with loved ones, learning, cycling.

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

       

 


Thursday, March 25, 2004 :::  

Click for pictures ; Shifting URL.. ; Quizes

For pictures on the blog gathering, do visit Evilzempire's site here.

I seriously forgotten what I wanted to blog about. Hahah.. *sigh*... =P

Didn't do much these few days. Haven't been talking to MY a lot. He has lotsa work to do OR study. =\\. But, I'm happy of course. Cos he's doing his work rite? Haha.. Anyways, talked to him on the phone for quite long yesterday, so... =))))

I just installed Adobe Photoshop 7.0. I'm so glad. XD. Trying to get all the codes, css, html, and layout done. Blogspot doesn't allow us to save images on the server - it's just a place for us to blog. So, I'm thinking of blogging on a website where I can store images & customize my layout better. =))). Still in the process of doing it. HAhah.. God knows when it's presentable. I'm no expert, I'm   s l o w , and I wana make it nice (or at least look neat). Don't think it'll be on my own domain though. Will update u guys bout it. =))

Friday Five: When was the last time u..
1. ...went to the doctor?
Last 2 - 3 weeks, I think?
2. ...went to the dentist?
Whoa.. That, was a long time ago! haha.. I can't remember.. =P
3. ...filled your gas tank?
I don't own a car, so... N/A ?
4. ...got enough sleep?
I don't think I've gotten one since a long time ago, may be year 2001?
5. ...backed up your computer?
Since centuries ago. *LoL*. Speaking of it, I ought to do so soon. ;P


FridayFive



You're mostly a good person.
You're good most of the time,
but you know how to be bad. ;)


*How evil are you?*
brought to you by Quizilla

    ::: sonia blogged @ 1:19 AM    - Return to top -