! Best viewed with 1024 * 768, IE 5.5 and above !   

 

 

 

 

 

W h o ?

So 'goody-goody'! =P
She's a Malaysian. Tied up. Loves the city and lives in it. Currently looking for a Marketing job in retailing / fashion / accessories. Calls herself a "young adult" 'cos that's what being 20+ means, right? *grin* . Meet Sonia aka PhoEbe. Sonia is feeling..

WISH LIST

- Have another holiday in Australia!
- More mobile phone credits
- A trenchcoat like jacket
- My Delias's wishlist
- MY to come home
- Cushion to hug (big)
- 17" flat screened desktop

DATES
Sis bday - 26/6
Siong's bday - 11/7
Feng's bday - 29/7
Etc
*UPDATES*
Page not totally completed, the white fonts below represent soon to come links.
Listen to her..
Hear me talk!
Hear me sing? #1

GUESTBOOK
- Please sign :)


online
Glossary
- Foreign language / Slangs
- English

Read more?
11.2002 + Entries shifted here (Aug-Nov)
12.2002 . 01.2003 03.2003
04.2003 . 05.2003 . 06.2003
07.2003 . 08.2003 . 09.2003
10.2003 . 11.2003 . 12.2003
01.2004 . 02.2004 . 03.2004
04.2004 . 05.2004 . 06.2004
07.2004 . 08.2004 05.2007
06.2007 . 07.2007 . 08.2007
09.2007

Some archive links are not here because I blogged elsewhere (and didn't manage to backup those posts!) =\\

Categories - *selected posts*
Boyfriend
Domain
Guys
Music
Personal
Relationships

[?] bout website
site + credits

Wana link me?
Click here for the buttons. Sign my guestbook so that I know you linked me, and I can link u up as well. =)

My other sites - links
Quizes page
Are u bored?

Reads
[ ♦ Cookies ]
Melissa . Jayne . Leech
Jack SH . Naeem . Chih
Yee Wei . Kelvin . Xian
Rice Bunny . Thundered Cat
Bren . Shan . Yvy . Jason JP
Amy . Tulip Lucy . Joyce
Walter G . Anne W . Aunt Jo
Fox

[ ♦ Biscuits ]
Michelle . Terence
d0thax . Victor Lee

Other links
Celebration!
Shopaholics Unite!
Lissa explains it all
Type Chinese @ MDBG
Photoshop
Deviantart
Weijers
w3schools
Abortion, M'sia

Current Desktop
Rain_by_zochiketzali

Cliques

<< # BolehBlogs ? >>


Sonia @ blogchalk
This is my blogchalk:
Malaysia, Selangor, Petaling jaya, English, Chinese, Sonia, Female,
Singing, performing, organising events, catching up with frens, spending time with loved ones, learning, cycling.

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

       

 


Monday, April 28, 2003 :::  

Sonia's birthday @ karaoke

=)). My birthday was ok. I mean, my party, I had enough fun. So I guess, my parents should be happy for me too. So worth it -lar, heh? ^_^

Collected my 3kg orange flavoured birthday cake on the 27th April, 5:30pm. Thought I wanted pandan OR cappuccino flavour at 1st, but some people don't eat pandan cakes. The bakery didn't recommend cappuccino, so well, orange would do. I'm sure everyone's fine with orange flavoured cakes? ;). We actually bought 2 dozens of 1.5 liter coke! We only used 3 ½ bottles. Now isn't that a joke? So now, we've like 20 ½ bottles of coke left. Hahaha.. Dad said "So now, after the whole party, my sis would be the happiest person". She smiled. Heeh!

I was, I guess the busiest person during the party. I think I was supposed to be also. Haha.. As the host... I was like running here and there. We booked 3 rooms in total, and I went in all 3 (obviously). Tiring. Hahaha.. Three seperate groups -- Parents friends / relatives (older people! =p), Secondary school friends, College friends... Miscellaneous was arranged to be in the bigger room, where my secondary school friends were. So yea. I had to run here and there, take care of lil lil problems, like techincal problems, or extra orders. I hardly sat down. Sang a few songs in every room. Hehehe. I had to right? Especially when no one's singing yet. I had to make them feel more comfortable also, so that I won't feel that bad, when I'm not there to company them. At least. HEhehe.. =). But I feel so sorry for those who don't really sing. Yea, I did accompany them more, but only like a few minutes more.. I couldnt stay at one place (room) mar. The party started at 6pm. So later, at about 9, I felt my back aching. Hehehe.. Yew Kwut Tung in cantonese. Hahaha.. 21, haihhh.. Old already.. ;pp

Thank u all of you that came & made me feel quite happy and satisfied on my birthday. I got to meet lotsa friends too. Old friends. =))). Hehe.. Thanks Melissa for the bday wish. Don't worry, AF.. I am not mad, just hoped u could come only, but it's really OK. I am not angry or pouting. Hehehe.. =)). Thanks also to Jae Ann, Christina Han, Jayne, and Lee Cheng, and Irene, and Zi, Jin Hwa, Chee Seng, Kevin Joo, Kah Choon, Aeron Ho, Kar Fai, Jie Liang, Kee Yaw, Gene, and all my other friends! =))

I had a variety of birthday presents. I like them all. Thank you, thank you, you, you, and you.. =))

    ::: sonia blogged @ 10:11 PM    - Return to top -