! Best viewed with 1024 * 768, IE 5.5 and above !   

 

 

 

 

 

W h o ?

So 'goody-goody'! =P
She's a Malaysian. Tied up. Loves the city and lives in it. Currently looking for a Marketing job in retailing / fashion / accessories. Calls herself a "young adult" 'cos that's what being 20+ means, right? *grin* . Meet Sonia aka PhoEbe. Sonia is feeling..

WISH LIST

- Have another holiday in Australia!
- More mobile phone credits
- A trenchcoat like jacket
- My Delias's wishlist
- MY to come home
- Cushion to hug (big)
- 17" flat screened desktop

DATES
Sis bday - 26/6
Siong's bday - 11/7
Feng's bday - 29/7
Etc
*UPDATES*
Page not totally completed, the white fonts below represent soon to come links.
Listen to her..
Hear me talk!
Hear me sing? #1

GUESTBOOK
- Please sign :)


online
Glossary
- Foreign language / Slangs
- English

Read more?
11.2002 + Entries shifted here (Aug-Nov)
12.2002 . 01.2003 03.2003
04.2003 . 05.2003 . 06.2003
07.2003 . 08.2003 . 09.2003
10.2003 . 11.2003 . 12.2003
01.2004 . 02.2004 . 03.2004
04.2004 . 05.2004 . 06.2004
07.2004 . 08.2004 05.2007
06.2007 . 07.2007 . 08.2007
09.2007

Some archive links are not here because I blogged elsewhere (and didn't manage to backup those posts!) =\\

Categories - *selected posts*
Boyfriend
Domain
Guys
Music
Personal
Relationships

[?] bout website
site + credits

Wana link me?
Click here for the buttons. Sign my guestbook so that I know you linked me, and I can link u up as well. =)

My other sites - links
Quizes page
Are u bored?

Reads
[ ♦ Cookies ]
Melissa . Jayne . Leech
Jack SH . Naeem . Chih
Yee Wei . Kelvin . Xian
Rice Bunny . Thundered Cat
Bren . Shan . Yvy . Jason JP
Amy . Tulip Lucy . Joyce
Walter G . Anne W . Aunt Jo
Fox

[ ♦ Biscuits ]
Michelle . Terence
d0thax . Victor Lee

Other links
Celebration!
Shopaholics Unite!
Lissa explains it all
Type Chinese @ MDBG
Photoshop
Deviantart
Weijers
w3schools
Abortion, M'sia

Current Desktop
Rain_by_zochiketzali

Cliques

<< # BolehBlogs ? >>


Sonia @ blogchalk
This is my blogchalk:
Malaysia, Selangor, Petaling jaya, English, Chinese, Sonia, Female,
Singing, performing, organising events, catching up with frens, spending time with loved ones, learning, cycling.

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

       

 


Sunday, December 08, 2002 :::  

Outing on 7th Dec

J reached MV 1st, and I met her at the North court entrance. Said "hi" to her parents, and then, they left me & J there, to wait for AF & co. We headed for lunch at 12pm. Went to Shakeys. We had a jug of soft drink, fried chicken, soup, garlic bread, and 2 pizzas for 5. Since we weren't rushing, I decided to eat slowly. All of them started to eat their share of the pizza, only me and Christina were the slowest. As usual, J & AF were talking about guys. They were all excited to tell us their stories and experiences. Even argued on who IS the cutest. Oh, and AF's miniature of Sendoh from Slam dunk, we call it Sendohtaurus! It's one of the rare dinasour that we know of. Ahahaa.. We think so, cos of Sendoh miniature's hair! Just like dinasour's "spike". =p

Went for a drink at Coffee Bean later on. Wanted to drink Pearl tea, but it was packed. Well, Coffee Bean was packed too. We were just lazy to go to some other place again. The queue was long. I wanted to order some ice blended drink. I had nose block, and i DIN GET TO.. Ishhh. So, l ordered hot cuppucino. When I was taking some sugar, I put some chocolate powder. Shook a few times, only a bitttt came out. Next, i reached for cinnamon. I only tilted a bit, and LOTS came out. A guy behind me even "WAH" loudly.. Later on, I realised that my cuppucino had too strong cinnamon taste, and it was YUCKY! ARGHHHhh!! IShhhh..

AF decided to go back at 4+, so J and me stayed to play pool. I like pool. But the thing is, I've forgotten how to play it. I mean, I still hold the cue as normal, but... but... but.. I'M SOOO BAD AT IT NOW!! =(( .So what if I seldom play pool? I played like a newbie, and yet not like one.. I am gona learn the whole thing again. I feel so unsatisfied. I wana learn how to hit properly. Then, I get to play pool like normal again...

Today

I saw this show just now, some kinda "private investigation show". The guy being investigated was a play boy. He had a minimum of 4 girl friends and yet, he did not want to admit it (even with proof!). He wants to play around, and yet keep his most beloved girl. Come on -lar.. If you want to have a girl that you truely love beside you, don't go and fool around. We, girls (most of us, at least) are very afraid when "our man" are involved in another relationship.. Please, trust, security and loyalty are VERY important. Remember that!

    ::: sonia blogged @ 9:38 PM    - Return to top -