! Best viewed with 1024 * 768, IE 5.5 and above !   

 

 

 

 

 

W h o ?

So 'goody-goody'! =P
She's a Malaysian. Tied up. Loves the city and lives in it. Currently looking for a Marketing job in retailing / fashion / accessories. Calls herself a "young adult" 'cos that's what being 20+ means, right? *grin* . Meet Sonia aka PhoEbe. Sonia is feeling..

WISH LIST

- Have another holiday in Australia!
- More mobile phone credits
- A trenchcoat like jacket
- My Delias's wishlist
- MY to come home
- Cushion to hug (big)
- 17" flat screened desktop

DATES
Sis bday - 26/6
Siong's bday - 11/7
Feng's bday - 29/7
Etc
*UPDATES*
Page not totally completed, the white fonts below represent soon to come links.
Listen to her..
Hear me talk!
Hear me sing? #1

GUESTBOOK
- Please sign :)


online
Glossary
- Foreign language / Slangs
- English

Read more?
11.2002 + Entries shifted here (Aug-Nov)
12.2002 . 01.2003 03.2003
04.2003 . 05.2003 . 06.2003
07.2003 . 08.2003 . 09.2003
10.2003 . 11.2003 . 12.2003
01.2004 . 02.2004 . 03.2004
04.2004 . 05.2004 . 06.2004
07.2004 . 08.2004 05.2007
06.2007 . 07.2007 . 08.2007
09.2007

Some archive links are not here because I blogged elsewhere (and didn't manage to backup those posts!) =\\

Categories - *selected posts*
Boyfriend
Domain
Guys
Music
Personal
Relationships

[?] bout website
site + credits

Wana link me?
Click here for the buttons. Sign my guestbook so that I know you linked me, and I can link u up as well. =)

My other sites - links
Quizes page
Are u bored?

Reads
[ ♦ Cookies ]
Melissa . Jayne . Leech
Jack SH . Naeem . Chih
Yee Wei . Kelvin . Xian
Rice Bunny . Thundered Cat
Bren . Shan . Yvy . Jason JP
Amy . Tulip Lucy . Joyce
Walter G . Anne W . Aunt Jo
Fox

[ ♦ Biscuits ]
Michelle . Terence
d0thax . Victor Lee

Other links
Celebration!
Shopaholics Unite!
Lissa explains it all
Type Chinese @ MDBG
Photoshop
Deviantart
Weijers
w3schools
Abortion, M'sia

Current Desktop
Rain_by_zochiketzali

Cliques

<< # BolehBlogs ? >>


Sonia @ blogchalk
This is my blogchalk:
Malaysia, Selangor, Petaling jaya, English, Chinese, Sonia, Female,
Singing, performing, organising events, catching up with frens, spending time with loved ones, learning, cycling.

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

       

 


Wednesday, November 20, 2002 :::  

Hhahaahahhaha.. There are 2 guys in my house now, changing the tangki and doing the lightings for us.
Anyway, my dad spotted a spider at my back just now. I was wearing a white t-shirt, that's why it was so obvious.
Anyway, he told me "Girl, there's a spider on your back!?"
I was shocked, and asked "Where?!?!"
"On your back... thereee...."


Waaaaaaaahaahahaha~ I Screamed! =p (Yea,yea.. I know. You are probably saying "this city girl! Such a small insect, and she's afraid of it!") =p I admit I am a city girl and I don't like to be a typical one! =(   I don't wana be afriad of small silly insects ler. Ishh!!

Anyway, continue on my story, I screamed and jumped to my dad, "Hit it off, dad!!"
Uhkaakakakaka!! I bet the 2 guys were like "Errr... Okayyyyy"... *BleKkK*

So now, continueing on the Telekom's story! >P

Firstly, both my house lines were dead. There was no tone at all. I was pissed ler, of course. Those 2 new people who are servicing my area's line, they are some stupi* people. Here is my story...

I did not notice that they changed the area's telephone technician till one of them came. I was thinking "Eih? Who is this?"
CIS! What an attitude he has! >(
He came, and before asking anything about the telephone wire outside my house, he already started cutting the wire and putting them back together again. I saw, so I told him that was NOT the line we wanted to repair. He was like deaf! He continued doing his work till i repeated it once or twice. ARGH! So, I told him that the line which needed to be repaired is the one linked to the cable downstairs. He showed me an impatient face. ISHHHH.
(Note: It wasn't puasa month!)

Later, the line which needed to be repaired was ok, and the other went dead. I told him that the line was dead. This time, his face was even more impatient! GOSH! I was so patient, talking to him so politely when he was already showing me his temper! >(   I told him that it was actually functioning earlier on, and he kept on insisting that the line is burnt (the line has burnt makrs on it). I told him this "All the while, it has been alrite. I have alwiz used this line to call and online. Why should it suddenly spoil? I just only received a call before u came, you know". He did not want to listen to my explaination and kept on insisting that the line is burnt. I thought he only wanted me to acknowledge that, so i replied "Yes, I know the line has burnt marks on it, and it did not affect any phone calls or whatsoever. Can you please check it for me?" Wahlau.. He did not even care to listen to my explaination and just went on and on with his "Line sudah bakar. Line spoiled -lar. Look at it.."
>( >( >(
I was pissed ler, still, I was patienttt.......
He was sooooo unreasonable. He argued non-stop. I was so pissed, and I finally said something, but in a poilte way. Still he was not grateful. >(
This is what I told him "Yes, I know that the line has burnt marks on ittt. It was ok allll the whileee.. It was ok even before you came! But after you checked the line (those who are lost, it means after he touched and cut and..... the wire!), it went dead. So could you kindly pleaseeee check for me?? Just check, PLEASEE."
He replied like a small kid, showing his temper. May be his wife would find it cute, but it was irritating since he was being so unreasonable. Doubt he has a wife anyway! >(   >p
Anyway, this is how he does his work "Yaaaaa... I am telling you that this line has burnt marks on it! I TENGAH CHECK LAR NI"
What the... !!!!! I was like ARGH... I replied instantly "THANK YOU LAR!"

Goodness gracious!! What kinda worker is this???!? He showed his temper in his work too. Did things quite roughly. Left things half way. The way he put the line back, and left the wires in the middle of the hallway.. *Sighh* .Stupid fella.. Later on, his co-worker came, SAME CHARACTER! OMG!! Good thing that the other fella did not say much, or I would get on my nerves liow!! ISHHhh..

Then recently, they came, and shouted from downstairs (I'm staying at some apartments). Boleh kah?! Test tengok!!
Stupid people. How the heck do we know who r u talking to? They were shouting from downstairs, you know! Like they just came out from the jungle; Shouting like no body's business! ISH, ISH, ISH!! After a while, my dad came up, complaining that once he went down, those fellows SCOLDED him for no reason. Before my dad could say or explain anything, they were like scary cats, denying everything! We did not even blame or scold them! It's like just some unreasonable staffs Telekoms have, working like kings, provoking and irritating customers! >(

Not to say that I wana critisize the company, but those staffs with bad attitudes just make me so pissed!
I mean, who doesn't wish to support our own country's companies? But then, companies! Think -lar! PLEASE, upgrade yourselves, especially your staffs! Such bad employees would only spoil the company's image..... *sigh*. I think that the Malaysian government gave too much protection to local companies at 1st. Good intentions spoiled local companies, especially when they get to monopoly the market for such a long time! Ish... Seee! It's exactly how humans are! Taking everything for granted and taking advantage of others.. *Sigh*. Why are we (humans) like that ar? So... never spoil ourselves, or we will be taking people or situations for granted without realising it, till it's too late. ;)

    ::: sonia blogged @ 8:20 PM    - Return to top -