! Best viewed with 1024 * 768, IE 5.5 and above !   

 

 

 

 

 

W h o ?

So 'goody-goody'! =P
She's a Malaysian. Tied up. Loves the city and lives in it. Currently looking for a Marketing job in retailing / fashion / accessories. Calls herself a "young adult" 'cos that's what being 20+ means, right? *grin* . Meet Sonia aka PhoEbe. Sonia is feeling..

WISH LIST

- Have another holiday in Australia!
- More mobile phone credits
- A trenchcoat like jacket
- My Delias's wishlist
- MY to come home
- Cushion to hug (big)
- 17" flat screened desktop

DATES
Sis bday - 26/6
Siong's bday - 11/7
Feng's bday - 29/7
Etc
*UPDATES*
Page not totally completed, the white fonts below represent soon to come links.
Listen to her..
Hear me talk!
Hear me sing? #1

GUESTBOOK
- Please sign :)


online
Glossary
- Foreign language / Slangs
- English

Read more?
11.2002 + Entries shifted here (Aug-Nov)
12.2002 . 01.2003 03.2003
04.2003 . 05.2003 . 06.2003
07.2003 . 08.2003 . 09.2003
10.2003 . 11.2003 . 12.2003
01.2004 . 02.2004 . 03.2004
04.2004 . 05.2004 . 06.2004
07.2004 . 08.2004 05.2007
06.2007 . 07.2007 . 08.2007
09.2007

Some archive links are not here because I blogged elsewhere (and didn't manage to backup those posts!) =\\

Categories - *selected posts*
Boyfriend
Domain
Guys
Music
Personal
Relationships

[?] bout website
site + credits

Wana link me?
Click here for the buttons. Sign my guestbook so that I know you linked me, and I can link u up as well. =)

My other sites - links
Quizes page
Are u bored?

Reads
[ ♦ Cookies ]
Melissa . Jayne . Leech
Jack SH . Naeem . Chih
Yee Wei . Kelvin . Xian
Rice Bunny . Thundered Cat
Bren . Shan . Yvy . Jason JP
Amy . Tulip Lucy . Joyce
Walter G . Anne W . Aunt Jo
Fox

[ ♦ Biscuits ]
Michelle . Terence
d0thax . Victor Lee

Other links
Celebration!
Shopaholics Unite!
Lissa explains it all
Type Chinese @ MDBG
Photoshop
Deviantart
Weijers
w3schools
Abortion, M'sia

Current Desktop
Rain_by_zochiketzali

Cliques

<< # BolehBlogs ? >>


Sonia @ blogchalk
This is my blogchalk:
Malaysia, Selangor, Petaling jaya, English, Chinese, Sonia, Female,
Singing, performing, organising events, catching up with frens, spending time with loved ones, learning, cycling.

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

       

 


Wednesday, November 13, 2002 :::  

30th & 31st August 2002

Well, I did not get to celebrate National's Day in KL. I was at the Puduraya bus station at 6pm. The bus I aboard was supposed to leave at 6:30pm sharp. Then, this group of girls behind me said that one of their friends was still on her way,in the LRT. It was 6:40, their friend was still in the LRT. The bus driver was kinda angry & told her that how can the whole bus wait for 1 person for more than 10 minutes. Mean while,I told my mum how good this bus driver was, as usually they wouldn't wait for any passengers who r late. Honestly, I meant for the girls behind me to hear my conversation with my mum! =p~ BUT truthfully, that girl who was late, was really fortunate that she met a nice bus driver. Finally, the bus left at 6:45pm.

I was SoOoO cold in the bus. There was 2 aircond 'holes' directly above me. I got to close 1 of it, the other one, i couldnt do anything to it.. Cant be closed nor offed! (If u get what i mean)
I slept in the bus till they reached a stop (for us to eat & go pee). I stayed awake and bugged my mum as i was so bored. I kept on asking her to tell me any kinds of stories, any kinds of jokes, just ANYTHING! She just answered me :" I just go to work and come back, nothing interesting.. Those stories while I was young, I've forgotten it a long time ago.. It was 20 - 30 yrs ago!" ....
Fine... She did not have anything to say, so I did the talking. Told her many stories & jokes & we laughed together.. =)) It went on and on till the bus reached Larkin (JB). Basically, it was a nice, clean and new bus.. But I didn't like it bcos of teh air-cond, too cold... =( .It was all the air-cond's fault!! =P

When it was 12 midnight, I was still in the 170 Queen's Street bus, heading towards the JB custom. I wished to shout out "Merdeka!!" for fun... But, ehhe.. No one to accompany me. Imagine if I shouted at the custom, HAhahha.. I wonder what would happen, really.

After that, I had to continue with the journey till I reached the last stop (at Bugis, S'pore). Got down the bus and walked to my cousin's place. Reached his place at 2am, slept at around 3..

Its now 11:30am, 31st Aug. Planning to go 'kai-kai' (touring, visiting) after lunch. Then, off to City Harvest Church in the evening! Yayy !! =D

    ::: sonia blogged @ 4:13 PM    - Return to top -