! Best viewed with 1024 * 768, IE 5.5 and above !   

 

 

 

 

 

W h o ?

So 'goody-goody'! =P
She's a Malaysian. Tied up. Loves the city and lives in it. Currently looking for a Marketing job in retailing / fashion / accessories. Calls herself a "young adult" 'cos that's what being 20+ means, right? *grin* . Meet Sonia aka PhoEbe. Sonia is feeling..

WISH LIST

- Have another holiday in Australia!
- More mobile phone credits
- A trenchcoat like jacket
- My Delias's wishlist
- MY to come home
- Cushion to hug (big)
- 17" flat screened desktop

DATES
Sis bday - 26/6
Siong's bday - 11/7
Feng's bday - 29/7
Etc
*UPDATES*
Page not totally completed, the white fonts below represent soon to come links.
Listen to her..
Hear me talk!
Hear me sing? #1

GUESTBOOK
- Please sign :)


online
Glossary
- Foreign language / Slangs
- English

Read more?
11.2002 + Entries shifted here (Aug-Nov)
12.2002 . 01.2003 03.2003
04.2003 . 05.2003 . 06.2003
07.2003 . 08.2003 . 09.2003
10.2003 . 11.2003 . 12.2003
01.2004 . 02.2004 . 03.2004
04.2004 . 05.2004 . 06.2004
07.2004 . 08.2004 05.2007
06.2007 . 07.2007 . 08.2007
09.2007

Some archive links are not here because I blogged elsewhere (and didn't manage to backup those posts!) =\\

Categories - *selected posts*
Boyfriend
Domain
Guys
Music
Personal
Relationships

[?] bout website
site + credits

Wana link me?
Click here for the buttons. Sign my guestbook so that I know you linked me, and I can link u up as well. =)

My other sites - links
Quizes page
Are u bored?

Reads
[ ♦ Cookies ]
Melissa . Jayne . Leech
Jack SH . Naeem . Chih
Yee Wei . Kelvin . Xian
Rice Bunny . Thundered Cat
Bren . Shan . Yvy . Jason JP
Amy . Tulip Lucy . Joyce
Walter G . Anne W . Aunt Jo
Fox

[ ♦ Biscuits ]
Michelle . Terence
d0thax . Victor Lee

Other links
Celebration!
Shopaholics Unite!
Lissa explains it all
Type Chinese @ MDBG
Photoshop
Deviantart
Weijers
w3schools
Abortion, M'sia

Current Desktop
Rain_by_zochiketzali

Cliques

<< # BolehBlogs ? >>


Sonia @ blogchalk
This is my blogchalk:
Malaysia, Selangor, Petaling jaya, English, Chinese, Sonia, Female,
Singing, performing, organising events, catching up with frens, spending time with loved ones, learning, cycling.

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

       

 


Wednesday, November 13, 2002 :::  

26th September 2002, Thurs

Couldn't believe I've been through such a day. Long time since the 'up & down's..

Morning, I dressed up nice, went to college. Bringing lotsa stuff with me too. My file, a thick management book and a paper bag. (Imagine when I'm wearing a dress with high heels. *LOL* Really troublesome also). Everything was fine. I felt prettier also. =p .It's because I have somehow stopped dressing so nicely ('prettily') since August.

During a not important class to me (i dropped the subject), Monita asked me for help. She asked me to go down to the computer lab to help her print her assignments' information. Since I was free, of course I agreed.

Went down to the computer lab, and stood there for quite some time (I was waiting for an available computer). I felt my feet hurt a bit as I was wearing some thin high heels.

Finally, it was my turn. Logged in and all. Boy, the computer was SO slow! I put in the disc, clicked on my computer. Whoa.. waited for more than 1 minute before the window actually appeared in front of me! Then, suddenly 2 foreigners appeared in front of me

"Excuse me"
*I did not notice* (Tilted head a lot) "Excuse me.."
"Oh ya?"
"Well, Im rushing for class now. I just have to print one page, for my speech. Is it ok if u let me use the comp 1st?"

(I'm a very nice person ;p) "Yea, sure! But, its very slow, let me remind u.."
*Then they used and suddenly it hung*
"Uh-oh.. I'm so sorry. I made the comp hang. So sorry, so sorry. I hope u r not rushing"
"It's okay.. I'm not rushing, but I just hope this comp would be faster!"

~~~~~~ Did own things ~~~~~

"Ok, see you around!" *And they went off*

I continued with my work. Restarted the comp. Still, same old slowness. ISH.... I started to get impatient, then my bad finger, accidenlty pressed on the "Delete" button while wanting to press on the "Enter" button. Die! I pressed "Delete + Enter".

I quickly pressed cancel. Slow computer.. It still decided to delete the files. It only stopped while it was half way thru deleting. Opened the folder, found a file. 0 bytes remained. SHIT!! I deleted both the words & acrobat reader file! And they are my friends'!!!!!! I was like ............. (speechless!!). I went "shit" & did not care what those beside me would think. I felt soooo guilty. I did not know what to do. And logged out, went downstairs to send a sms to MY, telling him what happened, while fearing that Monita would KILL me!!!

After typing 2 sms - one to MY, one to Monita, I suddenly realised. I did not go open the recycle bin to check! Quickly RUSHED upstairs with my heels (caused unwanted attention also), back to the same station. Then, the computer lab assistant said that I would not find any deleted files deleted from drive A! ARGHHhH!!! Anyway, there came another hope. The lab assistant decided to check for me thru some kinda duno what programme. I heard the word "undelete". May be its some hacking backwards programme. AHahha. I don't even know what is it anyway. (Back to story) I was hoping for some good news. Then, "Sorry, can't do anything". There goes my last hope! =((

I felt so bad. I did not dare to go back to class, but I had to face the fact that I already deleted Monita's files.

*Back at class*
Basically, Monita seemed ok with it, but the prob was with me. I felt so guitly. Few asked me why & I just answered "Something horrible happened". One of them even said "Don't put on ur long face. Doesn't suit ur dress." I smiled a bit. Wanted to smile lots but, well, was not able to do so at that time. Skipped lunch cos I felt GUILTY.

After break, Monita came back and said "I'm not angry la.. Don't look so sad. Come on". After a while, I was OK. Cos I also spent her 'toufufa'.. ;p

Then later, my fren was so nice, sent me out to somewhere near Pyramid. Suggested that I leave my stuff in his car and take it back tomorrow. Yay!

I rushed up the bus also, so poor thing.. Had to run with my heels. I got up the bus, and there I met 2 nice ppl (sitting). Yay!~ One of them held my file for me~!! I thanked her 3 times. =)

Reached home after standing the whole journey and felt the pain in my legs. Reached home at 6:40pm. Was so glad to be home after a long day =). Then, an unexpected call came in. So happy~ =D. Wonder whether he called because he was '4+4' OR something else also? ;)

         *CONTINUED before i slept*          Time: 3am~, 27th Sept.  

AKkaakakak.. I'm so happy cos I have u too! =D.
That is, till now ;).
Thanks for calling again, u know who u r... =)

    ::: sonia blogged @ 4:57 PM    - Return to top -