! Best viewed with 1024 * 768, IE 5.5 and above !   

 

 

 

 

 

W h o ?

So 'goody-goody'! =P
She's a Malaysian. Tied up. Loves the city and lives in it. Currently looking for a Marketing job in retailing / fashion / accessories. Calls herself a "young adult" 'cos that's what being 20+ means, right? *grin* . Meet Sonia aka PhoEbe. Sonia is feeling..

WISH LIST

- Have another holiday in Australia!
- More mobile phone credits
- A trenchcoat like jacket
- My Delias's wishlist
- MY to come home
- Cushion to hug (big)
- 17" flat screened desktop

DATES
Sis bday - 26/6
Siong's bday - 11/7
Feng's bday - 29/7
Etc
*UPDATES*
Page not totally completed, the white fonts below represent soon to come links.
Listen to her..
Hear me talk!
Hear me sing? #1

GUESTBOOK
- Please sign :)


online
Glossary
- Foreign language / Slangs
- English

Read more?
11.2002 + Entries shifted here (Aug-Nov)
12.2002 . 01.2003 03.2003
04.2003 . 05.2003 . 06.2003
07.2003 . 08.2003 . 09.2003
10.2003 . 11.2003 . 12.2003
01.2004 . 02.2004 . 03.2004
04.2004 . 05.2004 . 06.2004
07.2004 . 08.2004 05.2007
06.2007 . 07.2007 . 08.2007
09.2007

Some archive links are not here because I blogged elsewhere (and didn't manage to backup those posts!) =\\

Categories - *selected posts*
Boyfriend
Domain
Guys
Music
Personal
Relationships

[?] bout website
site + credits

Wana link me?
Click here for the buttons. Sign my guestbook so that I know you linked me, and I can link u up as well. =)

My other sites - links
Quizes page
Are u bored?

Reads
[ ♦ Cookies ]
Melissa . Jayne . Leech
Jack SH . Naeem . Chih
Yee Wei . Kelvin . Xian
Rice Bunny . Thundered Cat
Bren . Shan . Yvy . Jason JP
Amy . Tulip Lucy . Joyce
Walter G . Anne W . Aunt Jo
Fox

[ ♦ Biscuits ]
Michelle . Terence
d0thax . Victor Lee

Other links
Celebration!
Shopaholics Unite!
Lissa explains it all
Type Chinese @ MDBG
Photoshop
Deviantart
Weijers
w3schools
Abortion, M'sia

Current Desktop
Rain_by_zochiketzali

Cliques

<< # BolehBlogs ? >>


Sonia @ blogchalk
This is my blogchalk:
Malaysia, Selangor, Petaling jaya, English, Chinese, Sonia, Female,
Singing, performing, organising events, catching up with frens, spending time with loved ones, learning, cycling.

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

       

 


Thursday, November 14, 2002 :::  

1st real entry after the official opening of

  s0n1a.blogspot.com


Eheheheh.. Spent a few hours shifting my previous entries to this page, and it is finally ready. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! *Relieved*
Oh, I told you right? Nvm.. let me repeat. =p
I'll start blogging here now, till my other new page is done. So, update your links. =)

Before I start saying about other things, I will first mention my friend, Wei Chuen. Am chatting with him now. He's a nice guy~, and funny at times ;) .I knew him from KL, Juara tuition centre, right before SPM exams (O levels). We did not really talk to each other at first. Until later on.. I don't know how, we became closer, and sometimes tell stuffs to each other. ;) So, anyway, I feel VERY bad actually for not giving him any birthday persent early this year. Even though it is only some small card that I did for him, I used up lotsa my time doing it... And it's still in my house!   =\   *Sighz*... SORRY Wei Chuen!! Forgive me, kay? I also lost ur address, and I did no dare to ask you another time for it.. =\

So, now about continueing my previous entry. Irene came to my house on Saturday and Sunday to help me with one of my assignments. Thanks ya, Irene. ;)
Anyway, I had somethings to do on Sunday, and so I left the house and off to Pyramid. I packed back Chicken McDeluxe for my sister, and KFC's 3 course meal for Irene. Whoa!! It was heavy. I was complaining to an ex-colleague of mine in the mall. Wondering how can it be so heavy...

It was sunny.. It was hot!! I've already wasted money taking a cab to Pyramid for no reason. So then, I did not want to take another cab home. *Sigh* .Nearly wanted to stomp my foot. Was really tensed, and I slowly became sleepy. ARGHARGH... Anyway, good thing that when I nearly blew, a bus came! >)

So, bout me not getting to hand in my assignment on Monday. The thing is this. IT WAS RAINING HEAVILY! No. That's not the main thing yet. We couldnt go outta the house to stop a cab. Siow ar?!!   I did not want to call up cab service. 1stly, they provide BAD service. 2ndly, it takes so long to get a vacant cab from my place to Sunway. My dad called at the right timing, and he asked me and Irene to wait for him. Anyway, it was raining sooo heavily that the roads were flooded, and everywhere was jammed! My goodness!! And so, yea.. My dad's car got caught in some kinda "flood" cos his car got stuck on the curb when trying to overtake a lorry, where the lorry was so slow, in the waters. We got stuck there for a while... MUahahahahah. Dad did not get to blame me for the late submission cos something UNexpected happened. HEheheheh >p

Then, about Tuesday, well, as I was saying, my dad, he was lingering around.

Continued from where I stopped yesterday    5:20pm

DAD! Hurry up!! Its late already. Stop lingering around. Please open the door and let's go!"
He was still relaxing there, chatting with my mum. I emphasized and stressed the point that it was LATE and to HURRY UP, and yet, he was still taking his own sweet time...
I got so tensed, shouted finally "DAD!!! HURRY UP -LAH!!! WHAT R U DOING?!?!!! IT's EXTREMELY LATE NOW! THE OFFICE IS GONA CLOSE AT 5:30!!!"
Then only I made both my old folks realise that it was already 5:20pm! It takes minimum 15 minutes to reach college (from my house). Plus, that was a bad traffic timing. It might be jammed! I was praying that the traffic would be ok.
Blood was really boiling then.. Like they don'tt care about my assignment! ISH...ISH... >|

Well, frankly speaking, I was mad at that time, cos i felt desperate. But come to think of it..  Sorry, daddy!   =\   And, thank you!   =)

    ::: sonia blogged @ 1:28 AM    - Return to top -