! Best viewed with 1024 * 768, IE 5.5 and above !   

 

 

 

 

 

W h o ?

So 'goody-goody'! =P
She's a Malaysian. Tied up. Loves the city and lives in it. Currently looking for a Marketing job in retailing / fashion / accessories. Calls herself a "young adult" 'cos that's what being 20+ means, right? *grin* . Meet Sonia aka PhoEbe. Sonia is feeling..

WISH LIST

- Have another holiday in Australia!
- More mobile phone credits
- A trenchcoat like jacket
- My Delias's wishlist
- MY to come home
- Cushion to hug (big)
- 17" flat screened desktop

DATES
Sis bday - 26/6
Siong's bday - 11/7
Feng's bday - 29/7
Etc
*UPDATES*
Page not totally completed, the white fonts below represent soon to come links.
Listen to her..
Hear me talk!
Hear me sing? #1

GUESTBOOK
- Please sign :)


online
Glossary
- Foreign language / Slangs
- English

Read more?
11.2002 + Entries shifted here (Aug-Nov)
12.2002 . 01.2003 03.2003
04.2003 . 05.2003 . 06.2003
07.2003 . 08.2003 . 09.2003
10.2003 . 11.2003 . 12.2003
01.2004 . 02.2004 . 03.2004
04.2004 . 05.2004 . 06.2004
07.2004 . 08.2004 05.2007
06.2007 . 07.2007 . 08.2007
09.2007

Some archive links are not here because I blogged elsewhere (and didn't manage to backup those posts!) =\\

Categories - *selected posts*
Boyfriend
Domain
Guys
Music
Personal
Relationships

[?] bout website
site + credits

Wana link me?
Click here for the buttons. Sign my guestbook so that I know you linked me, and I can link u up as well. =)

My other sites - links
Quizes page
Are u bored?

Reads
[ ♦ Cookies ]
Melissa . Jayne . Leech
Jack SH . Naeem . Chih
Yee Wei . Kelvin . Xian
Rice Bunny . Thundered Cat
Bren . Shan . Yvy . Jason JP
Amy . Tulip Lucy . Joyce
Walter G . Anne W . Aunt Jo
Fox

[ ♦ Biscuits ]
Michelle . Terence
d0thax . Victor Lee

Other links
Celebration!
Shopaholics Unite!
Lissa explains it all
Type Chinese @ MDBG
Photoshop
Deviantart
Weijers
w3schools
Abortion, M'sia

Current Desktop
Rain_by_zochiketzali

Cliques

<< # BolehBlogs ? >>


Sonia @ blogchalk
This is my blogchalk:
Malaysia, Selangor, Petaling jaya, English, Chinese, Sonia, Female,
Singing, performing, organising events, catching up with frens, spending time with loved ones, learning, cycling.

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

       

 


Wednesday, November 13, 2002 :::  

16th September 2002

Hah! I was SOoOoO BlUr today! Hear my story......

When I was half awake, I looked at my handphone (on the right side of my bed)..

12 noon ?!?!?

(My class starts at 12:30 pm)

I suddenly felt my heartbeat increasing lots & got up that instant =p. I quickly packed my stuff to go for class. After 1 week's break, I found that, my file was untouched! Goodness gracious! AHahah... Then, i quickly took out Fridays's notes (the week b4 last week's notes), replaced them with Monday's subjects' notes.. =p

Rushed out to get a cab. God's so nice =). I got a vacant cab in just a few seconds. HEheh..

Reached college, and suddenly couldn't recall where are my classes held at. ISH.. Flipped through some papers and got it. ~Monash 4.1~ .As I was heading for my class, I was thiking *Hmmmm... thought so it was 4.1.. But I was so blur. Hmmmm.. Wierd....*

Meanwhile, I was like deciding which way to go up to my class. I was taking small steps back & forth, till I actually said "ISH".. Ahahah.. And I decided (finally!) which way I wanted to take-- the stairs near the Gate C guard house.

Took the lift up to 4th floor. Walked out of the lift and then was blur. Didn't know which way to take.. Looked at the direction sign (which I normally don't! ahah..) and followed the direction accordingly. Till I reached a junction, I turned left.

" Eih? Multi Purpose Hall???? How come? Correct what the direction.."

Then, my brain functioned a bit, and went "Ohhh.." . So, i turned back right. Then, Suddenly felt that I was at a very familiar place. Followed my blur sense of direction (which was so bad at that time!!). Finally, I reached my classroom! AHhaha. It was 12:40pm or so. Good thing that lecturer was not in yet. Told my friends about this, and they looked at me one kind. Ahhaah. Common' lar... I would also like to know, --- How could SONIA be so bLuR??? Never once I was that blur b4! AHah..

What a day... =p

    ::: sonia blogged @ 4:35 PM    - Return to top -